eScope Solutions’ Data Leak Prevention Service allows financial institutions to identify confidential data and enforce data security.
The Security Challenge
Financial Institutions are struggling to identify and protect sensitive member information. Member account numbers, social security numbers, birth dates, credit card numbers and login names can leak out of an unprotected network making sensitive data vulnerable to theft.
The eScope Solution
eScope Solutions’ Data Leak Prevention Service allows financial institutions to identify confidential data and enforce data security policies to prevent such data from inadvertently or deliberately leaving the secured network. Unlike other solutions, eScope Solutions’ DLP (Data Leak Prevention) Services protect data by watching multiple data formats: Structured Data (actual data), Pattern Matching (nnn-nn-nnnn), Keywords (Login Name, Password) and designated files.
Malicious or unintentional transmissions of confidential data over the network are identified and blocked. With DLP, organizations are fully secured and compliant with government data security regulations as it relates to NCUA, FFIEC, Sarbanes Oxley, GLBA, HIPAA, CA SB1386, CA AB1950, Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard, The Patriot Act, and others.
Features & Benefits
- Protects sensitive information (structured and unstructured, text and binary data in all file formats) from leaving the network.
- Inspects outbound traffic across all network protocols
- Managed by eScope Solutions, requires no client staff administration
- Near 100% detection ratio, with negligible false positives
- Scanning speed up to 500MB/minute, 5 times faster than the competition
- Customized data identification and protection
- Transparent to end users (employees) and network devices
- Clientless – no software is installed on user’ desktops
- Helps ensure compliance with applicable federal and state regulations
- Web-based secure interface
- Comprehensive customization of security rules and options